SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS FINANCE: Get the most out of your invoices
We facilitate the growth of businesses by providing the most essential services.
The two most important things we do to help you build your business are:
- Providing a cost effective, long term solution to the cash flow constraints associated with selling on credit
- Assisting to obtain the cost savings on bulk purchasing, alternatively buying direct
We are not a bank and we are not affiliated to any bank – we are businessmen.
We understand business and what it takes to make your business work. We are often able to make commercial decisions that banks are not able or not willing to do.
We give our client up to 80% of the invoice value immediately.
We do this by discounting our clients’ invoices. Cost savings on bulk purchasing are achieved through a flexible trade finance facility.
Our experience shows that on average the small business overpays by anything up to 30% for its raw materials. This facility enables our client to realise this saving, and to enjoy the extra profit, alternatively to achieve a strong pricing advantage over their competitors.
How can factoring benefit my business?
Finance a BEE transaction
Provide finance to a new BEE entrepreneur
Raise finance without the need to sell equity
Fund a level of business activity which you would otherwise be unable to achieve.
Get bigger contracts
Get Finance 6 Days a Week
Better Customer Service
Up to 80% of Invoice paid
Need more info? Send us a Message!
If you really want to grow your business, partner with CTi Financiers today
We understand business.
Because we come from a business background, we understand your business. This makes a huge difference when it comes to making decisions that will have a large impact on your business. We will not talk about bankers!
- We have an impressive and consistent track record.
- As a result of this we are able to offer a professional service, covering credit control, collection of debt, debtor administration and business experience.
- Because we come from a business background, we understand business. This makes a huge difference when it comes to making decisions that will have a large impact on your business. We will not talk about bankers!
- A fixed % fee means that we have to be efficient. A variable fee would mean that we would profit at our client’s expense
- With CTI your facility will increase with your business, as opposed to Corporates where you may find that your cash flow dries up as soon as you exceed your facility.
- We understand the need for speed. Accordingly we offer a fast and efficient service – we deliver what we promise!
- We try to keep everything simple. We therefore work on a fixed percentage fee per invoice, which covers the interest cost, staffing costs, administration, etc. There are no hidden fees. Our clients tell us that the alternative 2 tier fee structure of an administration fee as well as interest, is complicated to handle.
- We are 100% independent. This gives the freedom to make fast decisions and to have a degree of flexibility which is uncommon amongst corporates.
- We take a personal interest in your business and we will share our range of experience with you, so that you may benefit by learning from those who have gone before you.
- You will interact with a qualified professional, such as a Chartered Accountant or Attorney on a daily basis, rather than a salesperson.
- One of the benefits CTi Clients receive is that we offer solutions to business challenges and we assist them to grow beyond their expectations